Tuesday 11 November 2008

symptons

Everyday is differently the same at the moment – either up or down.


Sleep and hydration are the mitigating factors. I can be ok and then it can turn on me.


I am feeling the cold at the moment, so I walked the dog with thermals on yesterday. After a power nap I went to the gym to teach the Thai class. The three fighters were given a pounding and there is only one day of training before they can rest up for Saturday.

Today I’m up, concentration isn’t too bad and I feel great. No pain to speak of. I still see myself on that timeline of training in March. I still visualise a healthy liver and my fist squeezing the tumour tightly. If I consume too much wheat I tend to bloat up and that is uncomfortable. I’m down in size but my weight is still around 99kg. Whilst others suffer colds i dont seem to be affected.


=== JKrishnamurti.org - Daily Quote ===

Only One Hour to Live

If you had only one hour to live, what would you do? Would you not arrange what is necessary outwardly, your affairs, your will, and so on? Would you not call your family and friends together and ask their forgiveness for the harm that you might have done to them, and forgive them for whatever harm they might have done to you? Would you not die completely to the things of the mind, to desires and to the world? And if it can be done for an hour, then it can also be done for the days and years that may remain...Try it and you will find out.

The Book of Life - November 9

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails