Tuesday 9 December 2008

Paulsonator Day

Erik and Tonya are due in and i'm buzzing. tried to sleep this morning and got an hour. Nurse changed the dressing and i've taken vitamins to try and aid the healing as the liver being underpower is slowing the healing.

So Erik and tonya came around and we had a nice afternoon. This came after a visit from Kenny, my line manager at Subsea7 which was good.

We ate, we talked, we laughed, we watched erik's new dvd, and it was a great visit that really raised my spirits. I will miss tonight's seminar but will see the video later. Thanks guys!

ive started feeling my liver, if i jolt the body i thought it was bruised ribs but it must be an inflamed liver. It's letting me know it is still there- don't worry i wont forget you buddy! You are very important to me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails