Saturday 28 February 2009

A good week

Its been a good week energy wise. Ive been fairly buoyant with only an odd evening being shattered. My weight is steady at 87.5kg this week at wake up, although it was at 87.1 this am. Usually in the afternoon I'm up at 88.5kg. I don't feel bad for it.

I saw the doctor on Friday and got the MST removed. The MST was giving a false sense of security so i could hurt myself if i lifted something to heavy for the wound internal recovery. I start tomorrow on Dihydrocodeine, which should stop bad pain but allow me to know my limits. Hopefully this will run down to no pain killers soon.

Wales lost in a cracking matchagainst the French, Chelsea take second place in the league after beating Wigan. In the meantime ive updated the AMAG website!

Have a GREAT weekend! Happy Birthday Wendy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails