Sunday 8 March 2009

Weekender

Saturday morning saw me do some simple yoga and some light exercise. This does mean at night time i suffer from cramping, but its not been so bad. With other tasks i had to do, my body was walked hard throughout the day, including a mile run!

Yes, i ran because Kali had lost me. She dawdles at times and where i had turned right she had simply gone on and probably thought she saw me ahead. Whilst calling for her someone they had seen here on the next moor where she had crossed a road and was on the other moor. She was looking for me and was very relieved to see me. She stuck by me for the rest of the day. My lungs felt like exploding with the cold air!

Having come off the painkillers I'm not as 'woozy' as i was before. I'm not having any discomfort from the liver at the moment, although at times my eyesight gets tired and i need to sleep.

I have the Dr tomorrow to restock on the Sorafenib and take a look at how i have been doing. Apart from occasional flushes, where I'm a little red in the face, i haven't had the problems expected.

Wales won the iRB World Cup Sevens. Chelsea won their cup game and will meet the winners of Arsenal or Hull in the semi finals at Wembley.

.. will we ever travel to work in giant wheels? It has often been predicted. look here!

qikipedia: 1 ångström = 0.0000000001 metres. An average atom is about 3 ångströms in diameter. A sheet of paper is about a million ångströms thick. One barleycorn = approximately 84,666,582 ångströms.

Would you eat something that was once
listed by the Pentagon as a biochemical warfare agent? Sure ? ASPARTAME - THE SHOCKING STORY OF THE WORLD'S BESTSELLING SWEETENER

Terrorism raises its ugly head in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, funded by Noraid as usual. I recall my dad selling up in Florida when the local club that all in the retirement condos used, started hosting fundraisers.

Rose McGowan expressed support for the cause of the IRA, with the reports of her comments being released into the media bizzarly on September 11, 2008. After starring in Fifty Dead Men Walking, she was quoted as saying "I imagine had I grown up in Belfast, I would 100% have been in the IRA. My heart just broke for the cause. Violence is not to be played out daily and provide an answer to problems, but I understand it."

Her comments were attacked by the author of the autobiography upon which the film is based, Martin McGartland who said "Rose McGowan's comments were insulting to victims of IRA terrorism and she should apologize". Perhaps she never heard of the Omagh Bombing?

the two soldiers were just about to go to Afghanistan and the pizza delivery meni guess were collataral damage. How does Rose condone that and if you are in the US and you see Noraid, take a second and think where that money goes to.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails