Saturday 14 March 2009

Pushing boundaries


I got in early to teach class and did some yoga. When class started i ran through the yoga again and the went to floor mobility and ground kicking drills we use in Maphilindo Silat. Then after teaching the class and having a coffee with James MacDonald who was up from Warwick, i watched the rest of Phase 1 and pottered around the gym during open mat.

James and yours truely!

I ended up showing the BJJ guys some techniques, sweeps and mount escapes! Getting home i took the dog for a walk and occasionally broke into a jog.

Don't think this helps short term for my blood pressure but it made me feel good!

Weight is 85.5kg. I cooked vegetables using Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae sauce and Caz should be home soon for us to eat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails