Wednesday 22 April 2009

Kaya

Monday night saw me cringing in pain from serious leg cramps, which hit again during sleep and made it difficult to walk much yesterday.

Most of yesterday was a chill out day as I'm completely run down after pushing the boundaries over the previous two weeks. It feels like a body blow but i know I'll get myself back. Right now though i'm rambling, it is hard to focus and I'm forgetting a lot of things.

The Dr told me that the Temper is a result of the stress I'm currently under and has encouraged me to sing along to songs since i have the new speaker system working. I first heard Kaya in 1978 when it was released, a friend had just bought it and came past and we listened. it's timeless! Put it on Spotify now and have a listen! "Sun Is Shining"

Poor Caz has had to endure me singing along to Bob Marley songs and in the following clip takes here frustrations out on the pads!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails