Monday 3 August 2009

update

Last week was a busy but fruitful one, with extended hours at the office, teaching good classes at the gym and feeling good. Then came Friday....

I had a sore throat and was a bit woozy, ending up in bed for a good part of the afternoon. A pal was having a night out before finally leaving Aberdeen for new pastures. I got ready to go down but gave up. I was the same the whole weekend. Didn't grow a curly tail so it wasn't swine flu!

My albumin has improved, a side effect of the Sorafenib, that a few months ago had them take me off the meds. However my creatinine (kidney function) has risen, a toxicity caused by Rampiril I use to keep the blood pressure. So i'm to reduce the ammount of Rampiril i take.

Leo F. Buscaglia, an Italian-American author and motivational speaker

“We seem to gain wisdom more readily through our failures than through our successes. We always think of failure as the antithesis of success, but it isn't. Success often lies just the other side of failure.”

"I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails