Friday 28 August 2009

Mythanwy

T595
Mythanwy
I walked away from the Bonneville because it's got too many potential problems for the price. I started looking around at a price I was happier with.

Then i found her, my Mythanwy.

I had a Daytona 900 before, but sold it. I had always yearned for this bike but was steered to the Sprint ST 955i, which led me to my current workhorse - the ST1050i with which I adore.

Mythanwy will be a dry bike, in that it will not see rain. It will become a collectors piece, taken out and enjoyed and cleaned straight afterwards. It's in pristene condition and shall remain so!

the only problem is how to tell Caz!

JKrishnamurti.org - Daily Quote:

A man who says 'I know' is the most destructive human being

A man who says 'I know' is the most destructive human being because he really does not know. What does he know? So when you are conscious you are transformed, when you are aware that you are transformed, you are not.

The Collected Works, Vol. VIII - 5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails