Tuesday 25 August 2009

T100

Changed the way in which I'm taking the medication. Split it into one in the morning, one in the evening. As a result its making me need sleep late afternoon, but I can concentrate better at work.

Taught a technically great Thai class last night, only a handful were there, but the material was spot on. I'm enjoying teaching and on Saturday i was showing material on the ground. I did some weights and used the rubber bands. Will do the same tonight.

Saw a nice Bonneville T100 in a local bike shop yesterday. I'm tempted. Some idiot bought it new and drove it a total of 415 miles in three years! It has even had its first 500 mile service! He also left it outside in the elements. Sacrilege!


In the meantime, we continue with the painting and decorating in the house, albeit Caz does most of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails