Monday 14 September 2009

I don't hate Monday

It was slightly cooler than the gloves were designed for on my trip into the office this morning, but the thump of the Triumph's engine still put a smile on my face. With the harmony of Cerys Mathews on the iPod the Monday morning has started very well.

I haven't been too good this weekend. I come alive in the gym, but my liver was inflamed and I was uncomfortable in my movement. I didn't feel well enough to teach the Saturday morning class but was able to conduct the fighters session on Sunday. There's a group off to Brazil this week and I hope they have a great trip.


Male Breast Cancer Symptoms

The most common symptom for men with breast cancer is a lump in the breast area. This is nearly always painless. Other symptoms can include
  • Oozing from the nipple (a discharge) that may be blood stained
  • Swelling of the breast
  • A sore (ulcer) in the skin of the breast
  • A nipple that is pulled into the breast (called nipple retraction)
  • Lumps under the arm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails