Tuesday 19 May 2009

I'll be back


Ever wanted to know what you look like as a Terminator?

A full day of sleep on Sunday, Monday appointments in and around the hospital and today in at work. Getting the balance of sleep and activity is hard but if i don't rest then its impacts heavily on me. Right at the beginning Greg Nelson warned me it would be a roller coaster ride and he wasn't wrong.

I am back on the sorafenib, the itch has reduced but is still there. I'm using a lot of different creams to try and get the best one. The olive oil mix is still the best, but i daren't go too close to the cooker! ; )

“Be great in act, as you have been in thought.”
“Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good action; try to use ordinary situations.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails