Thursday 18 February 2010

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week

Kali running with her new pal Guiness

It hasn't been a good time for me health wise. I've been ill and my stomach is very bloated. There seems to be an inflammation inside. I will see a Dr at the ARI on Monday and my local GP has also been treating me, especially as my blood pressure is high. I can deal with this as i have the Assessment visit to Edinburgh coming up. 'Screw the nut' as the saying goes.

I'm also looking at a friends blog which makes me feel that my problems are not as important. I'm humbled by his attitude in the face of adversity.

The blog talks about the tests his daughter is having concerning Autism, bed wetting issues and her eyesight. The strength the two parents have to deal with this is an inspiration and on top of this he's dealing with his recently widowed mother who is having many issues. You'll see the blog on the list of blogs I follow down on the right hand side of this page: Jeff's Revolution.

Whilst I don't really reply to comments, the comments do give me strength, so I hope you will let Jeff know that he's in your prayers/thoughts.

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. – Spanish Proverb

“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E. E. Cummings

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails